Seven Arkansas Tech University faculty and staff members have been elected to 2022-23 leadership positions within the Arkansas Council for Women in Higher Education (ACWHE).
Arkansas Tech’s representatives on the 2022-23 ACWHE executive board are:
- Dr. Aubrey Holt, president
- Dr. Sarah Gordon, first vice president
- Dr. Heather Stefanski, second vice president
- Dr. Dana Tribble, third vice president
- Sabrina Billey, treasurer
- Krystal Shipp, secretary
- Dr. Theresa Cullen, northwest regional representative
Learn more about the ACWHE executive board at https://acwhe.org/current-executive-board.