Six finalists have been selected in the 2017 Tech’s Got Talent competition.
Each of the six acts will perform at Witherspoon Auditorium beginning at 8 p.m. on Thursday, March 30. Comedian Jessi Campbell will host the event.
The finalists are:
- ATU Dance Company (Alexandreia Nelson, Ambriyah McFadden, Kaylon Hodges, Diana Ramirez, Khaliah Keith and Jay Anderson; hip hop dance)
- McDonald’s All Day Breakfast Club (Emily Thompson, Rob Warner and Heather Caplett; band)
- Riley Robinson (lyrical dance)
- Tori and Lexi Morris (singing duet)
- Katie McHale (clogging)
- HITZ (Michelle Montoya, LeAnthony Moses “RayRay” and Dywon Wilson; hip hop dance)
Admission to the Tech’s Got Talent finals will be free with a valid Arkansas Tech identification card.
Parash Rajbhansi and Sabina Tamang (photographed) won the 2016 Tech’s Got Talent competition with a performance of a traditional Nepalese dance.
Tech’s Got Talent is presented by Student Activities Board and the ATU Office of Campus Life.