Eleven individuals have been selected to serve a three-year term on the Arkansas Tech University Alumni Association Young Alumni Advisory Board from 2012-14.
The latest additions to the Arkansas Tech Young Alumni Advisory Board (with their class years and current towns of residence in parentheses) are:
- Arthur Ashby (Class of 2007 and 2009; Johnson)
- Travis Flower (Class of 2011; Jonesboro)
- Elizabeth Fox (Class of 2008; Fayetteville)
- Kelsey Franklin (Class of 2010; Fayetteville)
- Aubrey Cammack Holt (Class of 2007; Russellville)
- Megan Morris (Class of 2009; Russellville)
- Lacie Oels (Class of 2010; Berryville)
- Julie Paladino (Class of 2010; Fayetteville)
- Andrea Williams Pitts (Class of 2010; Russellville)
- Meshell Ward (Class of 1998 and 2008; Russellville)
- Adrienne Gautier Woods (Class of 2008; Rogers)
The Arkansas Tech Young Alumni Advisory Board meets four times per year.
Members of the advisory board encourage their fellow young alumni to enroll in the TechTies online community, keep their contact information updated with the Tech Alumni Office and attend Arkansas Tech alumni events.
The Arkansas Tech Young Alumni Advisory Board also generates ideas for establishing and maintaining connections between Tech alumni and their alma mater.
Click here to learn more about the Arkansas Tech Alumni Association.]]>