As part of the Inaugural Diversity and Inclusion Week at Arkansas Tech University, students can participate in activities that are designed to highlight diversity and opportunities for all Tech students.
Events planned for Wednesday, Nov. 4 include:
Tech Human Library – Bshaer Alharazi
- Hear from Bshaer Alharazi about overcoming disabilities
- 10 a.m. in Room 326 in Ross Pendergraft Library and Technology Center
- Co-sponsored by African American Student Association
I AM Tech Movement
- Share how you identify as part of the Tech family.
- 11 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. at Chambers tabling area
Allies of Inclusion: The Ability Exhibit
- Exhibit showcases ways to be an ally for those with disabilities
- 1-9 p.m. in Young Ballroom
- Co-sponsored by University Testing and Disability Services