The 2012-13 Up 'Til Dawn Executive Board has been named. Up 'Til Dawn is a program designed to raise awareness and funds for childhood cancer.
The money raised as part of Up 'Tll Dawn is donated to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in Memphis.
Students selected to serve on the board had to apply for the position and take part in a competitive interview.
The following students were selected to serve:
- Executive Director: Cassie Williams
- Assistant Director: Rachel Pennington
- Teams (Recruitment) Co-Chairs: Brandy Gerry and Taylor Phoumivong
- Publicity Co-Chairs: Clay Wyllia and Hannah Little
- Committee member: Ashton Coleman
- Fundraising Chairperson: Symphony Farar (Committee member: Katherine Cox)
- Prizes Chairperson: Emily Rice (Committee members: Airity Knotts and Jasmine Mounce)
- Logistics Chairperson: Ryan Naff
During the 2011-12 academic year, the Arkansas Tech Up 'Til Dawn program raised $11,214 for the hospital to use for the advancement of treating childhood diseases.