Applications are available for students wishing to serve on the 2012-2013 Up ‘til Dawn executive board.
Students who serve on the Up ‘til Dawn executive board support the lifesaving mission of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, one of the world’s premier centers for the research and treatment of cancer and catastrophic childhood diseases.
The following positions are available:
- Executive Director – manages the program and serves as a liaison for the campus and community; sets the tone and direction of the program and ensures execution of tasks.
- Assistant Director – assists the executive director to manage the program; manages the upkeep of headquarters
- Teams (Recruitment) Chairperson – recruits and maintains effective communication with teams
- Publicity Chairperson – coordinates campus and community publicity efforts
- Fundraising Chairperson – develops and implements fundraising strategies, and letter-writing campaign
- Prizes Chairperson – solicits sponsorships, catering and money donations, and door prizes
- Logistics Chairperson – coordinates logistics associated with Up ‘til Dawn events, such as reserving locations, setting up technology, etc.
Interviews for applicants will be held on Monday, April 30.
Applications are due Wednesday, April 25 to Aubrey Holt in the Office of Student Services.