Seven Arkansas Tech students received ADDY Awards by the Arkansas Advertising Federation at the ADDY Awards Gala in Little Rock recently.
The Arkansas Tech students were honored for their design work in the student ADDY competition, and the students who received ADDY Awards are enrolled in art and graphic design classes at Arkansas Tech.
The students honored include:
- Natsuki Uno-- student Gold Addy for packaging design
- Jerri Cole-- student Gold Addy for packaging design
- Cadie Ramos-- student Gold Addy for packaging design
- Kaitlyn Day-- student Silver Addy for packaging design
- Kaitlyn Day-- student Bronze Addy for packaging design
- Chelsea Curtis-- student Bronze Addy for poster design
- Nick Peters-- student Silver Addy for interactive website
- Natsuki Uno-- student Bronze Addy for interactive website
- Olivia Kidwell-- Student People's Choice Award ADDY
According to their website, the Arkansas Advertising Federation serves the advertising profession of Arkansas by "providing opportunities for professional development, networking, legislative influence and industry promotion."
The ADDY Awards are designed to recognize “excellence in advertising and promote the highest creative standards in the advertising industry.”
To find out more about the Department of Art at Arkansas Tech, visit their website.]]>