More than 100 Arkansas Tech University alumni gathered for a meet and greet event at Mojo's Ivory House in Fort Smith on Thursday, Aug. 25.
Tech alumni from the Fort Smith region received an update on campus improvements and growth from Arkansas Tech President Dr. Robert C. Brown.
The alumni in attendance also developed preliminary plans for a potential Arkansas Tech Alumni Association chapter for the Fort Smith area. A similar meeting was held in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex earlier this year.
Click here to view photos from the meet and greet at Mojo's Ivory House.
The Fort Smith gathering was organized by the Arkansas Tech Alumni Office in cooperation with these Tech alumni from the Fort Smith area:
- Amanda Daniels
- Rick Endel
- Debbie Fritsche
- Tracey Geren, Co-Chair
- Jo Harper, Co-Chair
- Karen Hollenbeck
- Steve Kesner
- John Przybysz
- Craig Rivaldo
- Mike Schluterman
Endel provided musical entertainment for the evening, while the following entities served as sponsors for the event:
- James Fork Regional Water District
- Professional Communications
- Beall Barclay and Co.
- Sharums Landscape and Design
- Przybysz and Associates, CPAs
- Arvest Bank
- Perry and Mary Beth McCourt
- Lesley Clark
- Charles Blaschke
- Randy Bittle, State Farm Insurance Agency
- Phil Milligan --- Milligan, Medlock and Gramlich
- Lawrence, Schluterman and Schwartz, Ltd., CPAs
Click here for more information about the Arkansas Tech Alumni Association.