In addition to the Alfred J. Crabaugh Award, the Margaret Young Award and the outstanding student organization of the year award, many other Arkansas Tech University students were honored for their contributions to campus during the 2011 Student Leadership Banquet at Chambers Cafeteria East Banquet Hall on Monday night.
Below is a list of the other awards presented to students on Monday night.
RESIDENCE LIFE AWARDS
- Outstanding Hall Government - Brown Hall
- Outstanding Educational Program - "Gleek Week" (Nutt Hall)
- Outstanding Social Program - "Imperial Ball" (Caraway Hall and Brown Hall)
- Special Recognition for Maintaining a Tech Tradition - "Painting Up" (Roush Hall)
- Rising Star Award - Sarah Elmore
- Outstanding Resident Assistant - La Keesha Murrill
INTRAMURAL AND RECREATIONAL SPORTS AWARDS
- Male Memory Maker - Graham Lair
- Female Memory Maker - La Keesha Murrill
GREEK LIFE AWARDS
- Outstanding Greek Female - Allison Griffin
- Outstanding Greek Male - Victor Roble
STUDENT GOVERNMENT ASSOCIATION
- SGA Spark Award (Fall 2010) - Danielle Jolie
- SGA Spark Award (Spring 2011) - Devin Rogers
- SGA Senator of the Year - Ryan Morton
In addition, the Arkansas Tech Division of Student Services recognized its student leadership in Greek life, the Student Activities Board, the Student Government Association, residence hall government and its resident assistants during Monday night's program.
The 29 students who represent Arkansas Tech in the 2011 edition of the Who's Who Among American College and University Students were also honored during the banquet.
Click here to read more about those 29 students.
Click here to read about Travis Flower and Lydia Grate, winners of the awards for the top graduating students at Arkansas Tech.
Click here to read about the third consecutive student organization of the year award for Students In Free Enterprise.