Norman Career Services will be hosting the Spring Student and Alumni Career Fair Wednesday, April 11 in Chambers East Dining Hall.
From 9 a.m. until noon, students can visit with employers about careers and internships in their respective field.
Juniors and seniors are encouraged to bring résumés, but all classifications of students are invited to attend. Dress is at least business casual. Arkansas Tech alumni are also invited to attend.
Here is a partial list of companies that will be present and majors they are interested in hiring:
- Data-Tronics Corporation- Computer science, information technology, information systems
- Birch Tree Communications-Sociology, psychology, rehabilitation science
- George’s, Inc.-All
- John Brown University-Graduate school recruitment
- Ace Hardware Corporation-All
- Producer’s Rice Mill-Mechanical engineering, agriculture science, production management
- Innovative Industrial Solutions-Computer science, information technology, information systems
- University of Central Arkansas MBA Program- Graduate school recruitment
- Arkansas Tech University Graduate College- Graduate school recruitment
- Fastenal Company-Business
- Arkansas Game and Fish Commission-All
- University of Central Arkansas Department of Accounting-Accounting
- Federal Bureau of Investigation-Accounting, languages, computer science, information technology, engineering, chemistry, biology, physics
- Farmers Insurance Group-Marketing, business, communication
- Arkansas Best Corporation-Business, engineering, information technology, computer science
- US Army Corps of Engineers-Biology, fisheries and wildlife biology, recreation and parks administration, engineering, business, computer science, information technology, information systems
- Northwestern Mutual-Business, public relations
- Consolidated Electrical Distributors-Business
For résumé assistance or more information about the career fair, call Career Services at 479-964-0520.]]>