Members of the Tech Loyalty Fund Class of 2011 Committee will begin their campaign for the 2011 senior class gift this week.
The Invest in the Now Campaign is an effort by members of the committtee to raise awareness among seniors about the importance of the Tech Loyalty Fund and the importance of giving back to Arkansas Tech.
During the campaign, seniors are invited to participate by making a gift of $20.11 prior to graduation.
Beginning tomorrow, members of the campaign will be located at various buildings across the Arkansas Tech campus to meet with students and answer questions about the class gift.
Here are the locations where students will be located:
- 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Doc Bryan Rotunda- 1/19/2011
- 9 a.m.- 2 p.m. Norman Hall- 1/20/2011
- 6-8 p.m. Tucker Coliseum Basketball Games- 1/20/2011
- 9 a.m.- 2 p.m. Doc Bryan- 1/24/2011
- 9 a.m.- 2 p.m. Corley Hall- 1/25/2011
- 9 a.m.- 2 p.m. Rothwell Hall- 1/26/2011
- 9 a.m.- 2 p.m. Hull Building- 1/27/2011
This year will mark the sixth consecutive year the Arkansas Tech senior class has made a collective gift to the Arkansas Tech Foundation. The senior class giving program has raised approximately $8,500 for the Tech Foundation.]]>