The Arkansas Tech University Office of Residence Life has announced the schedule by which returning and incoming students may reserve 2016-17 campus housing.
Visit www.atu.edu/reslife to access the sign-up portal and learn more.
Call (479) 968-0376 or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Below is the schedule for 2016-17 housing sign-up for returning students:
- Honors College and Current Registered ADA Students: Feb. 1-7
- University Commons (Phases I and II)/Vista Place: Feb. 8-14 (30 earned hours/2.5 GPA)
- Seniors (90+ credit hours earned): Feb. 15-March 31
- Juniors (60-89 credit hours earned): Feb. 18-March 31
- Sophomores (30-59 credit hours earned): Feb. 22-March 31
- Freshmen (0-29 credit hours earned): Feb. 25-March 31
Beginning on Feb. 15, all students may sign up for any remaining vacancies at University Commons (Phases I and II) and Vista Place per their scheduled sign-up time.
April 1 is the deadline for those returning students not required to live on campus to choose a room.
Below is the schedule for 2016-17 housing sign-up for incoming students:
- Honors College (Application Fee Paid): Feb. 29-March 6
- Application Fee Paid; Received by Tech in 2015: March 7-13
- Application Fee Paid; Received by Tech in January 2016: March 14-20
- Application Fee Paid; Received by Tech in February 2016: March 21-27
- Application Fee Paid; Received by Tech in March 2016 or Later: March 28-Aug. 30
Caraway Residence Hall is only available to students who are members of Alpha Sigma Tau, Delta Zeta, Phi Mu or Zeta Tau Alpha. They will be able to pick a room according to the sign-up schedule.
Hughes Residence Hall will initially be available to only students from the Department of Agriculture as part of a living and learning community. Hughes Hall will be available to all students beginning April 1.
The fourth and fifth floors of M Street Residence Hall will initially be available to only incoming freshmen who sign up for the first year experience living and learning community.
The fifth floor of Baswell Residence Hall will initially be available to those who sign up for the hospitality living and learning community.
A certain number of rooms in Jones Residence Hall are reserved for those interested in the engineering living and learning community.
Students may request roommates in the housing portal. When a request is accepted, the roommates are paired together in the portal. It remains the responsibility of the students to choose the same room or place the roommate in the other bed space during room selection. Students may only have one confirmed roommate in the portal.