Arkansas Tech University has announced the students selected to serve as members of the 2012-12 Student Activities Board Executive Board.
The students appointed to the executive board include:
The students appointed to the executive board are:
- President- Rebekah Dunbar
- Director of Social Events- Lauren Bahsoon
- Director of Variety Acts- Matt Vu
- Director of Campus Community- Amanda Thompson
- Director of Motion Pictures- Juli Grantham
In order to be considered for the board, students are asked to apply and then interview for the positions.
The Student Activities Board is charged with planning campus activities and events for students to take part in at little or no cost. The executive board is responsible for planning and execution of these events throughout the semester.
To learn more about the Student Activities Board, visit their website.