The Arkansas Tech Residence Hall Association (RHA) has announced the executive board that will serve during the 2012-2013 school year.
Rusty Jackson was elected to serve a second term and continue his reign as president. Jackson is the first student to be elected unanimously to serve two terms as president of RHA.
Here are the results of the remaining officer positions:
- Vice-president – Jacob Brown
- Secretary – Jamayka Savage
- Treasurer – Patrick Westbrook
- Historian – Logan Roberson
- National Communication Chairman – Zack Deakins
- National Communication Chairman – Weston Clark
“This year we want to further RHA’s communication with Student Government Association and work toward a committee to inspect and advance security on campus. I also want to strengthen the hall governments and further RHA’s governmental role at Arkansas Tech,” Jackson said.
Keep logging on to arkansastechnews.com for more information about RHA’s involvement on campus.]]>