Arkansas Tech University Presidential Leadership Cabinet has recognized six of its members for their outstanding contributions to the organization and the institution during the 2018-19 academic year.
The award winners are:
- Outstanding New Member: John Sisco and Da’Shayla Tabron
- Campus Impact Award: Natari Irvin
- Outstanding PLC Member: Tori Langley
- PLC Presidents Award: Aaron Collier
- PLC Leadership Award: Shaylee Williams
PLC members work with the ATU administration to promote the university to prospective and current students, alumni and friends.
Additionally, PLC members serve as ushers at various university events and host several philanthropic events to benefit the community.
Students selected must be a full-time students who have completed at least 12 semester hours at Tech and are in good standing with the school, hold a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 and be of good moral character.