Arkansas Tech University students taking part in the On Track program will have the opportunity to get involved in a variety of campus events throughout the semester. On Track is a co-curricular experience designed to enhance student development beyond the classroom setting, encourage students to network socially among peers and to include students in traditional and signature university events. The following events will be offered this week: Active Mind and BodyAdvance to CareerFor more information, about the On Track program, contact Aubrey Holt at email@example.com or visit www.atu.edu/studentlife.
“What’s Your Number?” Sexual Health Program – This program will focus on learning about sexually transmitted diseases, pregnancy prevention, sexual health, and what your sexual number means for you. Director of the Health and Wellness Center Rebecca Grey will present this event in Room 242 of the Doc Bryan Student Services Building at 4 p.m. on Wednesday.
- Interviewing: The Follow-Up Workshop – This workshop focuses on best practices when following up from an interview. The event will take place at Wednesday at 4 p.m. and Thursday at 5 p.m. in Room 242 of the Doc Bryan Student Services Building.
- Help! Think Outside the Box?: Creative Ways to Help You and Your Organization Stand Out – This event will discuss ways to help you and your organizations make an impact. Barbara Braga will present this workshop at 7 p.m. on Wednesday in Room 242 of the Doc Bryan Student Services Building.
- Credibility, Hard to Get and Easy to Lose – Students taking part will learn about credibility from Dean of Students Amy Pennington. The session will start at 5:30 p.m. on Tuesday in Room 242 of the Doc Bryan Student Services Building.
- Heifer International Village – During this event, students will travel to the Heifer International Village and will learn more about how to make an impact in ending hunger and poverty. Advance signup is required through theLink. A group will depart from the Doc Bryan Student Services Building for the village at 1 p.m. on Friday.
- Laser Tag – Students will enjoy a game of Laser Tag during this event at Hindsman Tower. The event runs from 7-10 p.m.