Arkansas Tech University students taking part in the On Track program will have the opportunity to get involved in a variety of campus events throughout the semester. On Track is a co-curricular experience designed to enhance student development beyond the classroom setting, encourage students to network socially among peers and to include students in traditional and signature university events. The following events will be offered this week: Active Mind and Body
- Little Rock Climbing Center - This program will focus on learning how to safely climb and enjoy a new recreational activity. The group will depart at noon from the Doc Bryan Student Services Building. Advance signup is required through IM Leagues.
- Ted Talks: “Fake it ‘til You Make It, Altering Your Body Language to Feel More Powerful” - This event will discuss ways to boost confidence when having to present in front of others. This workshop is Wednesday from 5:30-6:30 in Room 242 of the Doc Bryan Student Services Building.
- Student Life Action Day: Boys & Girls Club - Students taking part will assist the Boys and Girls Club at their Halloween Carnival. This event is Thursday from 3:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m. Students should provide their own transportation, and a group caravan will depart from the Doc Bryan Student Services Center at 3 p.m.
- Theater Production: “Bourbon: A Play about an Arkansas Political Family” written by Tech student, Jesse Lobbs - Enjoy the production of a Tech play written by a Tech student. The performance will take place Wednesday from 8-10 p.m. in the Witherspoon Building Auditorium.
- Humans v. Zombies - This game of tag pits Arkansas Tech students against one another as they play. Students try to remain human as long as possible and avoid being tagged by zombies. The event will run from October 28- November 1. A mandatory meeting is schedule for 5 p.m. on Monday in the Doc Bryan Student Services Building Lecture Hall.