is a one-day leader development event, which is broadcast live from Atlanta, Ga. to hundreds of sites throughout the nation, including Russellville.
The speakers for the 2014 event include:
- Andy Stanley, Leadership author and communicator
- Archbishop Desmond Tutu, Nobel laureate and human rights activist, live from Cape Town, South Africa
- Malcolm Gladwell, Journalist and author of The Tipping Point and Outliers
- Randall Wallace, Screenwriter, director, producer and songwriter
- Bill McDermott, CEO of SAP AG
- Laura Schroff, Former advertising executive and author of An Invisible Thread
- Dr. Henry Cloud, Clinical psychologist and leadership consultant
- Simon Sinek, Author of Start with Why and leadership expert
- Laura Bush, First Lady of the United States, via exclusive video interview
Last year, over 100,000 participants from 14 countries took part in the event.
“Leadercast is a great collection of inspirational and motivational speakers that come together to help leaders around the world,” said Billy Cockrill, former attendee. “It’s a wonderful way for all leaders in and around Russellville to come and spend a day to help develop their leadership skills.”
The first session of Leadercast begins at 7 a.m. on Friday, May 9, and the event concludes at 4 p.m. that afternoon.
Tickets cost $79 if purchased before Thursday, May 8, and they are $99 the day of the event. The registration cost includes breakfast and lunch, access to each of the sessions, a leadership journal and a t-shirt.
For more information about the event, visit www.leadercast.com
To purchase tickets, call the Chamber of Commerce at (479) 968-2530 or visit Leadercast - Russellville Chamber