Higher Education Marketing Report presented Arkansas Tech University with 14 national awards in recognition of its efforts to market to prospective students and other constituents in 2019.
ATU’s University Marketing and Communication (MARCOMM) team earned the following honors:
• Radio – ATU Commercial
• Social Media – ATU Instagram
• Website – ATU News Website
• Imprinted Materials – ATU Pennant
• Search piece – ATU Search Piece
• Imprinted Materials – ATU Public Safety T-Shirt
• Magazine Advertising – ATU Brand Awareness
• External Publication – Tech Action
• Search Piece – ATU Transfer Piece
• Total Advertising Campaign – ATU Online Campaign
• Total Recruitment Package – ATU Undergraduate Materials
• Other Recruitment – ATU Graduate College Piece
• Special Video – ATU Parent Tips
• Student Viewbook – ATU Viewbook
Carrie Phillips is director of ATU MARCOMM, which is housed in the ATU Division of Enrollment Management. Dr. Blake Bedsole, vice president for enrollment management, provides leadership to the division.
Other members of the MARCOMM team include:
• Liz Chrisman – director of photography services
• Brandi Collins – licensing, brand and editorial manager
• Tera Simpson – webmaster and digital strategy specialist
• Ryan Taylor – video production manager
• Felisha Weaver – director of publications and creative services
Learn more about ATU MARCOMM at www.atu.edu/marcomm.