Arkansas Tech University has announced the students selected to serve on the inaugural GOLD Cabinet.
The GOLD Cabinet is a new organization aimed at helping students better serve in their organizations.
The Guiding Organization Leaders' Development (GOLD) Cabinet provides leadership skills and experiences to enhance student leaders. Those students serving on the GOLD Cabinet will work with leaders across campus to aid in increasing campus involvement in future and current students at Arkansas Tech.
The following students have been selected:
- Director: Dacen Waters
- Assistant Director: Mandy Wilson
- Finance Ambassador: Amanda Sparks
- Leadership Programs Ambassador: Taylor Phoumivong
- Marketing Ambassador: Brooke Smith
- Achievement Ambassador: Kotomi Yamamoto
- Involvement Ambassador: Rachel Pennington
Cabinet members will be available throughout the academic year to assist organizations by facilitating workshops, retreats and team building.
For more information about the cabinet, email Aubrey Holt at firstname.lastname@example.org.]]>