Six acts consisting of Arkansas Tech University students have advanced to the finals of Tech’s Got Talent 2021.
The following acts will take the Witherspoon Auditorium stage beginning at 6 p.m. Friday, Oct. 22:
- Asia Smoke of Hot Springs (vocal)
- Emma David of Conway (vocal with acoustic guitar)
- Kayleb Starnes of Vandervoort (instrumental piano)
- Oakley Smith of Leslie and Matt Moseley of Benton (vocal with fiddle and acoustic guitar)
- Karson Kauffman of Little Rock and Noah Strout of Mountain Home (lip syncing)
- Parker Benton of Quitman and Jake Moffett of Alma (vocal with acoustic guitar and electric guitar)
The first-place act in the Tech’s Got Talent finals will receive $600. Second place will earn $300, while $100 will be presented for third place.
In-person attendance for the Tech’s Got Talent 2021 finals will be limited to 175 individuals in accordance with COVID-19 precautions. A live video stream of the finals is planned for www.facebook.com/SABArkansasTech.
Visit www.facebook.com/SABArkansasTech/videos/1472851506429749 to watch an archive of the preliminary round.
Tech’s Got Talent is presented by ATU Student Activities Board.