Arkansas Tech University student organizations have until Friday to submit nominations for their efforts throughout the academic year.
Student organizations are able to nominate student leaders, outstanding programs and outstanding advisors for recognition at the annual Student Services Leadership Banquet.
The banquet, which is set for April 23, recognizes student leaders across the Arkansas Tech campus.
Student organizations will be recognized in the following categories:
- Outstanding Club or Organization
- Most Improved Student Organization
- Community Service Project of the Year
- Charitable Fundraiser of the Year
- Event/Program of the Year
- Club or Organization President of the Year
- Club or Organization Member of the Year
- Outstanding Faculty/Staff Advisor
- Outstanding Volunteer Advisor
- Green and Gold Spirit Award
Those wishing to nominate, may pick up an application the Student Services Office in the Doc Bryan Student Services Building. All nominations must be turned in by 5 p.m. on Friday to the Student Services Office.
For more information about nominating an organization, email Aubrey Holt at firstname.lastname@example.org