Arkansas Tech University hosted its Center for Leadership and Learning (CLL) Leader Board for a meeting on Friday, Nov. 11, to discuss the present and the future of Tech's graduate programs related to K-12 educational leadership.
The CLL Leader Board is an advisory board that provides input so that Arkansas Tech can continue to meet the educational needs of superintendents, principals and other leadership personnel in our elementary, middle level and secondary schools.
Dr. Mary Gunter, dean of the Arkansas Tech Graduate College, presided over the meeting. Among the Arkansas Tech officials who addressed the board were Dr. John Watson, vice president for academic affairs; Dr. Mona Chadwick, assistant director of the CLL and assistant professor; and Dr. Rebecca Shopfner, associate professor.
Other individuals who provided the CLL Leader Board with updates included Dr. Merle Dickerson, superintendent of the Van Buren School District and director of the Arkansas Center for Executive Leadership at Arkansas Tech; and Alene Bynum, assistant superintendent for the Russellville School District.
The following individuals give of their time to serve on the CLL Leader Board:
- Dr. Merle Dickerson, Superintendent, Van Buren School District
- Dr. Karen Endel, Principal, Van Buren Butterfield Junior High
- Gregg Grant, Assistant Superintendent, Alma School District
- Dr. Frank Holman, Superintendent, Lincoln School District
- Randy Isley, Curriculum Coordinator, Danville School District
- Sheila Jacobs, Director of Secondary Curriculum, Russellville School District
- Dr. Matt McClure, Superintendent, Cross County School District
- Julie Morgan, Assistant to the President, Arkansas Tech University
- Dr. Brenda Sellers, Associate Superintendent, Fort Smith School District
- Scott Smith, Executive Director, Arkansas Public School Resource Center
- Dr. John Watson, Vice President for Academic Affairs, Arkansas Tech University
- Randall Williams, Superintendent, Russellville School District
- Stacey Williams, Counselor, Bergman School District
Click here to learn more about the Arkansas Tech Center for Leadership and Learning.]]>