The following is a list of Ozark Campus Bookstore statistics from the week leading up to the beginning of the fall 2012 semester, as well as the first week of classes.
- The bookstore rented out six titles this semester;
- It rented out a total of 241 textbooks;
- Students saved an average of 75% on rental titles versus the regular price;
- Rentals are due back by Tuesday, Dec.11, at the latest.
- The bookstore processed more than 1,400 transactions;
- Financial aid and third party made up 79% of the total sales;
- It sold 3,830 individual items, including textbooks, school supplies and backpacks;
- Students spent an average of $285 this semester;
- The Fall Bookstore Buyback will be from Wednesday, Dec. 5, through Dec. 11.
- The bookstore is manned by one full-time employee, manager Mitzi Reano; one part-time student worker, Brittany Murders; and one part-time extra labor employee, Donna Woolsey. Several other full-time employees from the Office of Fiscal Affairs and Career Pathways Initiative helped out during this time period.
- The bookstore extended hours during the first 5 days of class for a total of 48 hours open.