The Arkansas Tech bookstore is offering a unique opportunity for students to save money by renting their textbooks.
Students who chose to rent textbooks will pick up their books before classes begin and return after finals.
A signed agreement regarding the book condition is required in order to rent.
A total of 13 courses are included in the book rental program:
- ENGL 1023 (Composition II)
- BIOL 1114 (Principles of Biology)
- CJ/SOC 2003 (Introduction to Criminal Justice)
- ART 2123 (Experiencing Art)
- ACCT 3063 (Managerial Accounting)
- SPH 2173 (Business and Professional Speaking)
- SOC 1003 (Introduction to Sociology)
- BIOL 2124 (Principles of Zoology)
- ANTH 1213 (Introduction to Anthropology)
- BLAW 2033 (Legal Environment of Business)
- CHEM 1113 (A Survey of Chemistry)
- PE 2653 (Anatomy and Physiology)
- CHEM 2124 (General Chemistry I)
All books eligible to rent are available on a first come first served basis.
Officials say the cost of each book varies, but all rent prices are significantly less than purchasing a new book.
For more information, click here to access the Arkansas Tech bookstore’s website.]]>