The Office of the Registrar has announced the schedule by which current students may register for spring 2021 classes at Arkansas Tech University.
Early registration is for currently enrolled students based on the number of credit hours earned prior to the start of the current semester. Students must consult with their advisor before registering in classes.
Students may contact their advisors by e-mail beginning Monday, Oct. 12, to schedule an advising appointment. Each advisor’s contact information is accessible by visiting the academics tab of OneTech and selecting the spring 2021 term. The advisor’s name will be listed at the bottom of the screen. Click on the envelope to contact the advisor.
Students currently enrolled for the fall 2020 semester may register according to the following schedule:
- Monday, Oct. 19: graduate students and seniors (90 or more earned hours)
- Thursday, Oct. 22: juniors (60-to-89 earned hours)
- Monday, Oct. 26: sophomores (30-to-59 earned hours)
- Thursday, Oct. 29: freshmen (29 or fewer earned hours)
Registration instructions, registration and academic calendars as well as other helpful information such as graduation information and the end of course exam schedule are available at www.atu.edu/registrar.
A.C.A 6-60-105 (formerly Act 852) requires each four-year, state-supported institution of higher education and each two-year, state-supported institution of higher education to provide each student with electronic access to the following information annually before the student registers for classes:
- The top 25 percent of certificates and degrees reported by the institution in terms of the highest full-time job placement and highest average annual earnings in the year after certificate or degree completion; and
- The bottom 10 percent of certificates and degrees reported by the institution in terms of the lowest full-time job placement and lowest average annual earnings in the year after certificate or degree completion.
View Arkansas Tech University’s summary at www.atu.edu/ir/docs/titleiv/18-Act_852_of_2015_Employment_and_Earnings_Outcomes_from_ARC.pdf.
This report does not include ATU graduates who are employed by the federal government or military, who are self-employed or who are employed outside of the State of Arkansas. As such, this report should not be used to calculate or assume unemployment rates.
View the full report from the Arkansas Department of Workforce Services at www.dws.arkansas.gov/news-info/dws-pub.