Five Arkansas Tech University students are among a field of 44 candidates who will vie for the title of Miss Arkansas 2019 at Robinson Auditorium in Little Rock June 9-15.
Miss Arkansas is an official preliminary to the Miss America competition.
KATV Channel 7 in Little Rock will broadcast the final evening of competition on Saturday, June 15.
ATU’s representatives in the 2019 Miss Arkansas competition are:
- Madeline Adams of Jonesboro, Miss Greater Jonesboro (top left)
- Kara Dickens of Cedarville, Miss Arkansas Tech University (top middle)
- Danielle Duggan of DeQueen, Miss Texarkana Twin Rivers (top right)
- Payton Marshall of Belleville, Miss Ozark Highlands (bottom left)
- Kelsey Stone of Russellville, Miss Arkansas Valley (bottom right)
Marshall and Stone are competing in Miss Arkansas for a third consecutive year.
Stone won the Buddy Coleman Memorial Overall Talent award and finished in the top 15 at the 2017 Miss Arkansas competition. She was fourth runner-up in 2018.