Concert bands representing the college, high school, junior high and middle school levels are scheduled to perform at the 2019 Arkansas Tech University Southern Regional Concert Band Festival, an affiliate of Music for All National Festival presented by Yamaha.
The festival begins on Thursday, March 28, and continues through Friday, March 29. All performances will take place at The Center for the Arts on the campus of Russellville High School at 2209 S. Knoxville Ave. Admission will be free and open to the public.
Students in attendance will work with and learn from a panel of five nationally-renowned clinicians:
- Matthew McInturf, Sam Houston State University, Director of Bands
- Larry Gookin, Central Washington University, Director of Bands, emeritus
- Nola Jones, Nashville Public Schools, Coordinator of Visual and Performing Arts, retired
- Hal Cooper, Arkansas Tech University, Director of Bands, emeritus
- Gary Green, Frost School of Music at the University of Miami, Director of Bands, emeritus