Area business owners will learn more about resources available for small businesses during several training sessions in July. The sessions are hosted by the Arkansas Small Business Technology Development Center (ASBTDC). The regional office of the ASBTDC at Arkansas Tech is designed to assist new, existing and expanding businesses by offering a variety of services including consulting, training and market research. The following seminars will be offered during the month:
- Starting a Business in Arkansas – Tuesday, July 8, 5:30-8:30 p.m. at Arkansas Tech University. Cost is $30 for the general public, and veterans may attend for free.
- QuickBooks Day-to-Day Basics – Thursday, July 10, 9 a.m.-12:30 p.m. at Arkansas Tech University. Cost is $65.
- Business Plan for Startups – Tuesday, July 15, 5:30-7:30 p.m, at Arkansas Tech University. Cost is $35.
- QuickBooks Beyond the Basics – Thursday, July 17, 1-4:00 p.m. at Beall Barclay & Company. Cost is $65.
- Free and Local: Small Business Marketing – Tuesday, July 22, 5:30-8:30 p.m, at Arkansas Tech University. Cost is $30.
- Introduction to Social Media Marketing – Tuesday, July 29, 5:30-7:30 p.m, at Arkansas Tech University. Cost is $30.
- Arkansas Notary Worksho – Thursday, July 31, 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. or 1:30-3:30 p.m, at Arkansas Tech University. No cost, but registration is required.