The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center is offering several training sessions throughout the month of July.
The seminars cover a variety of topics including social media, networking and cash flow.
The regional office of the Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center is housed at Arkansas Tech, and it is designed to assist new, existing and expanding businesses by offering a variety of services including consulting, training and market research.
The following seminars will be offered in May:
- Social Media Marketing – Monday, July 16, 9-11 a.m., Arkansas Tech University Rothwell Hall Room 133; Cost is $30.
- QuickBooks Advanced (Hands on) – Thursday, July 19, 1-4 p.m., Arkansas Tech University Rothwell Hall Room 133; Cost is $65. Presenter is Brandon Morris of Baron’s, Inc.
- Networking – Tuesday, July 24, 1-4 p.m., Russellville Chamber of Commerce; Cost is $30. Presenter is Ken Abernathy of Big Hats Consulting.
- Keep Your Cash Flowing: Cash Flow 101 – Thursday, July 26, 11 a.m.- 2 p.m., Arkansas Tech University Rothwell Hall Room 138; Free Session is sponsored by Simmons First Bank of Russellville. Presenter is Stephen Jones of Arkansas Tech.
- Facebook Timelines for Business Pages (Hands On) – Thursday, July 26, 5:30-8:30 p.m., Dardanelle Chamber of Commerce; Cost is $30.
Those wishing to attend a seminar can register by calling the ASBTDC at 479-356-2077 or register online.]]>