The Arkansas Tech Small Business and Technology Development Center (ASBTDC) has announced its training sessions being offered for the month of September.
The regional office of ASBTD is housed at Arkansas Tech and is designed to assist new, existing, and expanding businesses by offering a variety of seminars including social media, marketing, and payroll.
The following seminars will be offered this month:
- Introduction to QuickBooks (Hands On)- Thursday, September 6 from 9 a.m.-12 p.m., Arkansas Tech University Rothwell Hall; Cost is $65. Presented by Ronda Hawkins, Arkansas Tech Small Business Technology Development Center.
- Human Resources: What Every Business Should Know- Thursday, September 13 from 1 p.m.-4p.m., Arkansas Tech University Rothwell Hall; Cost is $40. Presented by Tracey Cline-Pew, Human Resources Coordinator of the City of Russellville.
- SBA Loan Program Workshop- Friday, September 14 from 1-3 p.m., Arvest Tower at the Arvest Bank in Fort Smith, AR; Cost is $30. Presented by Pat Walker, Lender Relations Specialist for U.S. Small Business Administration.
- Grow Your Business’ Social Media Presence-32 Flavors and Then Some: Tuesday, September 18 from 1 p.m.-4 p.m. , Arkansas Tech University Rothwell Hall; Cost is $30. Presented by Carrie Phillips, ATU University Relations, Director of New Media.
- Small Business Retirement Plan Options-Thursday, September 20 from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m., Arkansas Tech University Rothwell Hall; Cost is $30. Presented by Tammy Davis, Financial Advisor.
- QuickBooks Payroll (Hands On)- Thursday, September 25 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m., Beall Barclay and Company PLC in Fort Smith; Cost is $65. Presented by Larissa Miller, CPA for Beall, Barclay, and Company.
- Arkansas Sales & Use Tax Workshop- Thursday September 27 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m., Arkansas Tech University Rothwell Hall; Cost is $30. Presented by David Rickman, Jeff Simmons and Ted Walker.
Those wanting to attend a seminar can register by calling the ASBTDC at 479-356-2077 or register online.]]>