Arkansas Tech University, like many major colleges and universities, has a implemented a trademark licensing program.
Goals of the Tech Trademark Licensing Program:
- Protect Arkansas Tech names and logos and control who uses them and how they are used.
- Promote the Arkansas Tech brand through merchandise sales and increased product placement.
- Collect customary revenue.
As of August 1, 2011, full implementation of the trademark licensing programs requires everyone, including every Tech affiliated individual, organization, club, team, group, office, department, etc., to use a licensed vendor when ordering products containing the Arkansas Tech names or logos. Products include, but are not limited to, shirts, uniforms, notebooks, pens, backpacks, lanyards, mugs, picture frames, tablecloths, and blankets. We have set up a website with all the information you need. Please visit, www.atu.edu/urelations/license-about.shtml or, refer to the following process. The Process: How to adhere to the licensing program
- Complete the internal licensing approval form located here www.atu.edu/urelations/license-campus.shtml
- Have your vendor added to the approved vendor list. Application information can be accessed at www.atu.edu/urelations/license-affiliate.shtml
- Review Tech official marks and identity guidelines at www.atu.edu/urelations/license-visual.shtml
Additionally, all printed materials containing Arkansas Tech University names and logos, must be approved through the Office of University Relations. For questions about the identity guidelines or logo use, contact Brandi Collins at 479-498-6038 or email@example.com]]>