Area athletes will be able to learn more about five different sports this week during a variety of summer camps hosted by Arkansas Tech University Athletics. The camps taking place this week are designed to allow area youngsters to improve their skills in their sport of choice. The schedule of camps is as follows: Baseball
- Hitting and Pitching camps, June 17-18, $60 per camp or $100 for both, 10 a.m.-Noon for hitting or 1-3 p.m. for pitching
- Youth Day Camp, June 17-19, $75, 8:30 a.m.-noon
- 16th-Annual Lineman Camp, June 23-26, $250 overnight campers or $200 commuter campers
- Individual Camp, June 17-19 and July 29-31, $75 for morning or afternoon session or $125 full day
- Softball Camp, June 19-20, $100, 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
- All-Skills Camp, June 20-21, $150 overnight campers or $125 commuter campers