The physical separation created by the circumstances of the COVID-19 pandemic is not preventing Arkansas Tech University students from engaging with and learning from each other.
The ATU Department of Campus Life has developed an online virtual engagement resource that seeks to continue many of the enrichment activities that benefit Arkansas Tech students each semester.
By visiting www.atu.edu/campuslife/virtual_engagement.php, ATU students can access:
- academic success tips for a virtual instruction environment
- wellness resources during the pandemic
- messages of inspiration
- fitness routine guidance
- photo challenge hosted by the Office of Campus Recreation
- IMLeagues XBox tournaments
- virtual spirit competition hosted by the ATU cheerleaders and Golden Girls dance team
- entertainment options (top picks for television, books, virtual zoo tours, virtual museum tours)
For more information or to submit additional ideas for the ATU Department of Campus Life virtual engagement initiative, send e-mail to email@example.com.