Students, faculty, staff, alumni and friends of the institution are invited to attend the fourth annual International Film Festival at Arkansas Tech University during the spring 2019 semester.
Eight films in six languages will be screened during the festival, which is part of the On Track program under the Global Focus track.
Below is a schedule of showings for the festival. Each screening is free and open to the public, and each one will begin at 7 p.m. in the Doc Bryan Student Services Center Lecture Hall, 1605 Coliseum Drive in Russellville.
- Wednesday, Feb. 27: “Butterfly” (Spanish)
- Thursday, Feb. 28: “Frantz” (German, French)
- Tuesday, March 5: “Uzumasa Limelight” (Japanese)
- Wednesday, March 6: “The Little Prince” (French)
- Thursday, March 7: “A Fantastic Woman” (Spanish)
- Tuesday, March 12: “Young Goethe in Love” (German)
- Wednesday, March 13: “Tokyo Godfathers" (Japanese)
- Thursday, March 14: “Incendies” (French, Arabic and English)
The festival is organized by Dr. Nelson Ramìrez, associate professor of Spanish; Dr. Lowell Lybarger, multimedia librarian and instructor of music; and Philippe Van Houtte, systems librarian and instructor of French.