Arkansas Tech student Roger Norman will serve as the president of the 2011-12 Student Government Association. Norman was one of several students elected to serve during elections Wednesday.
The following students were elected to serve on the 2011-12 Student Government Association:
- President: Roger Norman
- Vice President: Catherine Wilkins
- Secretary of Finance/Administration: Devin Rogers
- Secretary of Student Development: Matt Parker
- Secretary of Internal Affairs: Ryan Morton
- Secretary of Public Relations: Hunter “Wallace” Mullins
- Sophomore Senators: Caitlyn Brinegar, Samantha Maestas, Allen Simmons
- Senior Senators: Jose Harber, Kala Burgener
- Senators at Large: Kerri Fortson, Alan Fulcher, Sarah Haaser, Marisa Jones, Katie Runion, Amanda Sparks, Ron White
- Junior Senators: Lindsey Cook, Allie Pipkin, Kaitlin Short
The Arkansas Tech Student Government Association is the governing body of the students, and the new senators will begin meeting Wednesday at noon in the Doc Bryan Student Services Building.
Visit the SGA website to learn more about the Arkansas Tech SGA.]]>