University Marketing and Communication (MARCOMM) at Arkansas Tech University will host a series of lunch and learn professional development opportunities for ATU faculty and staff during the fall 2021 semester.
Each session will take place from noon-1 p.m. in Dr. Robert Charles Brown and Jill Lestage Brown Hall room 147.
The schedule of topics and dates is below:
- Brand Training: Friday, Aug. 27
- Writing for the Web: Friday, Sept. 10
- Creating the Brochures You Need: Friday, Sept. 24
- Upcoming Web Features: Friday, Oct. 8
- DIY Video Content: Friday, Oct. 22
- Social Media Content Training: Monday, Nov. 1
- Photography Basics: Friday, Nov. 19