Seventeen Arkansas Tech University spring and summer 2023 graduates earned the Tradition Keeper designation.
- Iris Nayely Alvarado of Russellville
- Andrea Marie Amador of Batesville
- Kaitlyn Paige Bryant of Hattieville
- Kristin Hardy of Benton
- Stephanie Harris of Bentonville
- Brock Jacobs of Maumelle
- Larry Jacobs of Maumelle
- Faith Johnson of Dover
- Karson Kauffman of Little Rock
- Mark Kuykendall of Fort Smith
- Lindsay Kate Lewis of Paragould
- Lesly Mendez of Little Rock
- Anna Neal of Salem
- Chase Reynolds of Quitman
- Olivia Rowe of Paragould
- Jada P. Trotter of Monticello
- Mac Wheeler of Springdale
According to the ATU Alumni Association, ATU Tradition Keepers are students who have “maintained the value of the student experience while completing their degree.”
Participation in Arkansas Tech events and organizations, demonstrated leadership and service experience and an authentic affection for Arkansas Tech are among the characteristics present in ATU Tradition Keepers.
Those selected for the honor are awarded green recognition cords to wear at commencement. They also receive special recognition in the commencement ceremony program and the ATU Tradition Keeper designation is reflected on the graduate’s official university transcripts.
Learn more about the ATU Tradition Keeper program at https://bit.ly/3jc4CRQ.