Arkansas Tech University is a finalist for a national marketing award from the Council for the Advancement and Support of Education.
The University Marketing and Communication (MARCOMM) team is one of 16 finalists in the nation, and the only one in Arkansas, for the Best Practices in Marketing and Communication Award.
The ATU entry focused on the university’s work to revamp its print marketing.
In addition to the national award, the university also received several other accolades:
• TV Spot – We Are Arkansas Tech
• Radio Spot – We Are Arkansas Tech
• Magazine Cover – Cory Cox Cover
• Magazine Spread – For the Win Project
• Recruitment Piece – ATU Iron Cross
• President’s Report – ATU President Report
• Online Magazine – Tech Action Online
• Web Specialty Site – ATU Transfer Site
• Social Media Creative Use – ATU Packing Tips
“I am incredibly proud of the MARCOMM team and the work they do to enhance the reputation of Arkansas Tech University,” said Dr. Blake Bedsole, vice president of enrollment management. “The ATU MARCOMM team cares deeply about the mission of ATU and works to portray the ATU experience authentically in the work they produce, and I am glad to see them be recognized regionally and nationally for their efforts.”
Members of the MARCOMM team include:
• Carrie Phillips – director
• Liz Chrisman – director of photography services
• Brandi Collins – licensing, brand and editorial manager
• Tera Simpson – webmaster and digital strategy specialist
• Ryan Taylor – video production manager
• Felisha Weaver – director of publications and creative services
Learn more about ATU MARCOMM at www.atu.edu/marcomm.