Arkansas Tech University captured nine prizes in the 2019 Education Digital Marketing Awards.
This year marked the seventh annual Education Digital Marketing Awards, which are sponsored by Higher Education Marketing Report.
University Marketing and Communication (MARCOMM) at ATU earned the following honors with its work over the past year:
- QR Code – More Than Stories
- Microsite – Arkansas Tech News
- Online Publication – Tech Action Online
- Electronic Advertising – ATU Airport Ads
- Social Media – Instagram
- Digital Marketing Program – ATU Online
- Admissions Website – ATU Transfer Site
- Digital Short Video – We Are Arkansas Tech
- Online Display Ad – Transfer Display Ads
Carrie Phillips is director of ATU MARCOMM. She is joined on the team by Liz Chrisman, director of photography services; Brandi Collins, licensing, branding and editorial manager; Tera Simpson, front-end web developer; Ryan Taylor, video production manager; and Felisha Weaver, director of publications and creative services.
Learn more about ATU MARCOMM at www.atu.edu/marcomm.