Arkansas Tech University captured 13 prizes in the 2021 Education Digital Marketing Awards.
This year marked the ninth annual Education Digital Marketing Awards, which are sponsored by Higher Education Marketing Report.
University Marketing and Communication (MARCOMM) at ATU earned the following honors with its work over the past year:
- ATU President’s Report – President’s Report
- ATU: In this Together – Covid Response campaign
- Tech Action Online – Digital Publication
- Eric Burnett – Digital Video: Over 2 minutes
- Time Out for Tech – Microsite
- The Tech Effect – QR Code Content
- ATU National Championship Trophy – Virtual Reality
- National Championship Golf Ad – Electronic Digital Advertising
- ATU Commercial – Digital Video: Under 2 minutes
- Jerry the Bulldog – QR Code Content
- Saturday Showcase – Admission Website
- Digital Video Ad – Arkansas Tech Social Ad
- Total Digital Marketing Program – ATU Graduate Marketing
Carrie Phillips is director of ATU MARCOMM. She is joined on the team by Christy Longoria, executive assistant; Parker Odom, web operations specialist; Melanie Paterak, university photographer; Tera Simpson, webmaster and digital strategy specialist; Ryan Taylor, video production manager; and Felisha Weaver, director of publications and creative services.
Learn more about ATU MARCOMM at www.atu.edu/marcomm.