University and College Designers Association (UCDA) has bestowed one of its most prestigious honors upon the University Marketing and Communication (MARCOMM) team at Arkansas Tech University.
ATU MARCOMM received a 2019 UCDA silver award for best in-house team. Among the 1,061 entries that were submitted for UCDA judges to consider this year, less than 2 percent earned a silver award or higher. Only 11 silver awards and six gold awards were conferred nationwide.
UCDA also presented the ATU MARCOMM team with excellence awards for the following projects:
- ATU Viewbook – Recruitment viewbook
- ATU Viewbook – Best redesign
- ATU Iron Cross – Other recruitment
- ATU Financial Aid Packaging – Other recruitment
- ATU Viewbook – In-house print
- ATU pennant – In-house print
- ATU Financial Aid Packaging – In-house print
Carrie Phillips is interim director of ATU MARCOMM. She is joined on the team by Liz Chrisman, director of photography services; Brandi Collins, licensing, branding and editorial manager; Tera Simpson, front-end web developer; Michael Stoker, senior web developer; Ryan Taylor, video production manager; and Felisha Weaver, director of publications and creative services.