Twelve Arkansas Tech University students presented their scientific research at the State Capitol in Little Rock during an event on Wednesday, Feb. 15.
The annual event brings undergraduate students from around Arkansas together to share their scientific findings with legislators, state officials and additional attendees.
Members of the ATU delegation had an opportunity to visit with Arkansas Tech alumna Andrea Lea, who serves as auditor for the State of Arkansas (photographed).
This year, more than 110 undergraduate students representing 15 colleges and universities participated.
Arkansas Tech’s student representatives at the event were:
- Taylor Bishop of Russellville
- Aimee Bowman of Russellville
- Cody Campbell of Russellville
- Elvys Ferrufino-Mejia of Dardanelle
- Joyce Kuykendall of Lamar
- Chloe Merswazy of West Memphis
- Fy’Nisha Oliver of Russellville
- Jacob Pinkerton of Benton
- Joshua Sumers of Russellville
- Sara Warrick of Russellville
- David Ryan Williams of Russellville
- Wallace Williamson of Perry