Arkansas Tech University-Ozark Campus is pleased to announce its 2017 Chancellor’s Leadership Cabinet (CLC).
Established in 2009, CLC is student organization assisting with communication efforts among all Arkansas Tech-Ozark prospective and current students, alumni and friends. By working with the campus administration, CLC members advance Arkansas Tech-Ozark’s mission through outreach and support of the communities it serves as part of the Tech family.
This year’s CLC is made up of the following students:
• Deisy Becker, of Ozark, Human Services;
• Terra Fitch, of Fort Smith, Health Information Technology;
• Austin Gantt, of Pottsville, Law Enforcement;
• Andrew Komp, of Subiaco, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration;
• Melissa Maestas, of Ozark, Human Services;
• Karen Olsen, of Fort Smith, General Studies;
• Brooklyn Ree of Ozark, Law Enforcement;
• Sydney Simmons, of Russellville, Paramedic/Emergency Services;
• Sean Stamm, of Ozark, General Studies;
• Alicia Thomas, of Central City, Nursing;
• Miranda Thomas, of Coal Hill, General Studies;
• Jacob Veach, of Fort Smith, General Studies.
Pictured: 2017 ATU Ozark Chancellor’s Leadership Cabinet:Front row from left: Deisy Becker; Ozark, Miranda Thomas; Coal Hill, Melissa Maestas; Ozark, Terra Fitch; Fort Smith, Brooklyn Ree; Ozark, Karen Olsen; Fort Smith, Sydney Simmons; Russellville. Second Row from left: Alicia Thomas; Central City, Jacob Veach; Fort Smith, Sean Stamm; Ozark, Austin Gantt; Pottsville, Andrew Komp; Subiaco.