The first disbursement of refund checks for the spring 2017 semester will be at 2 p.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 25. Checks will be available at Student Accounts located in the Office of Student Services. All students picking up a check must present a photo ID. Students may pick up checks at 2 p.m. on Wednesday or any time after.
First-time loan borrower checks will not be available until late February. Students can monitor the status of their student account by logging in to their OneTech. Those enrolled in direct deposit will not have a paper check and should watch for their check to deposit.
For more information, contact Student Accounts at email@example.com or by coming into the office 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday-Friday.
• Jan. 22 – Last chance to sign up for direct deposit (if you are in refund status) to receive your first refund in your bank account on January 25.
• Jan. 25 – Direct deposit should be in your bank account if you had a refund post to your student account on Jan. 23. Paper checks will be available after 2:00pm in the Office of Student Accounts. (Future checks will follow spring refund schedule) https://www.atu.edu/stuaccts/refund-checks.php
• Feb. 8 – Drop for non-pay letter and email notifications
• Feb. 16 – Last chance to sign up for the spring payment plan
• Feb. 22 – Drop for non-pay will be processed
• Mar.1 – Drop for non-pay reinstatement deadline
• Get your refund faster by signing up for direct deposit. Direct deposits will be in your bank account the Wednesday after a refund appears on your student account.
• It is easy to sign up. Go to your OneTech account and click “$ Tuition & Aid,” in the “Payment Options” box, click “enroll in direct deposits” under refunds.
• Paper checks will be available for pick up in the Student Accounts office the Friday after a refund check appears on your student account. Checks not picked up will be mailed to the current address on file.
• Please update mailing address through your OneTech account.